Position Description: Receptionist
Status: Full time
To apply: Email resume and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Versant Capital Management, Inc. is seeking to add a Receptionist to our growing team. Versant is an independent, Phoenix-based wealth management firm. We are a team of experienced wealth management counselors and investment professionals that manage family resources around what’s important to our clients.
The Receptionist is the first person clients and vendors encounter when they come to the firm. This position is responsible for greeting and directing clients and other visitors; screening and routing telephone calls, and as needed, and performing routine administrative duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Receptionist can expect to focus in the following areas:
- Deliver a superior client experience — troubleshoot problems, schedule and organize meetings; serve as the liaison between financial advisors and clients, as needed
- Screen and route telephone calls
- Take responsibility for making clients and visitors feel welcome and comfortable while waiting for advisors/support staff
- Inform advisors/support staff of the client’s presence
- Perform administrative duties, such as managing mail, creating, filing and maintaining client correspondence. Maintaining and ordering office supplies and equipment as needed.
- Keep reception, kitchen and public areas neat and tidy
- Maintain beverage supply for clients, vendors, and staff
- Communicate with clients and vendors, verbally and in writing
- Manage client information — direct mailings to clients and prospects, including, but not limited to quarterly reports, greeting cards, newsletters, and other client communications. File client reports, submit and follow up on necessary paperwork, regularly update Junxure (CRM)
- Assist staff with meeting and travel arrangements and prepare itineraries
The Receptionist and position typically require the following qualifications:
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Junxure, and Worldox
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Client-first attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, collaborative, able to work with and through others
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment
- Salary and Benefits
Salary and Benefits
Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
- Salary will be based on experience; may be eligible for overtime
- Eligible for a discretionary bonus pool
- Benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, 401(k), including three percent employer contribution
- Partial and/or full financial support for professional accreditation/continuing education requirements and other education/training opportunities