We understand your personal aspirations.
We know that investing isn’t just a numbers game. Versant wealth counselors nurture lifelong relationships and get to know you, your kids and grandchildren, aligning with your values to help educate your family’s succeeding generations. Our practical, realistic approach adheres to evidence-based processes that allow us to adjust goals and recommendations as appropriate, based on a comprehensive picture of your life, aspirations, and current market conditions. And we have the courage to raise critical issues, even if it’s not in the firm’s best interest. You can be confident in our understanding of and thoughtfulness with your personal situation.
Versant provides exceptional coordination and collaboration with your other advisors and outside resources (including tax and insurance professionals), to incorporate your investments and other assets into the overall strategy — whether we manage them or not.
Client Services Redefined
Capital Sufficiency Analysis
Do you have enough?
- At Versant, your specific financial management, personal, wealth and family goals, and objectives are clearly defined. By making adjustments as necessary, as personal, regulatory and economic climates change, Versant creates solutions oriented to your circumstances and is not influenced by financial products or other factors not in your best interest.
- Your total assets, liabilities, cash flow, and taxable income are reviewed to develop a customized investment strategy, aligned with your specific goals, risk profile, circumstances, and preferences, to protect and grow your family resources, today and in the future.
Investment Performance Reporting & Coordination
Are you meeting your financial goals?
- You will receive a regular investment performance-reporting package for the assets we manage on your behalf. Our reporting provides performance metrics and summary accounting after all costs are considered. Our reporting philosophy centers on transparency, honesty, and accountability to you.
- If there are assets outside of our management, your report aggregates all of your holdings to provide a complete, clear picture of your investment assets.
- You’ll have a schedule showing your strategic asset allocation, as well as where you are currently compared with your target and financial goal. We believe review meetings are essential to keeping you informed. Meetings are conducted annually, or more often if desired.
Family Financial Resources
Are you efficient with your assets?
- Ongoing reviews of your family financial and risk profile are conducted, including property and casualty insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and long-term care insurance.
- You are provided with ongoing reviews of corporate and executive employee benefits.
- Your ongoing income tax compliance and annual tax planning issues are monitored, including coordination with the management of your overall investment portfolio.
- You receive administrative and compliance support as it relates to your estate planning strategies and related entities, including annual gifting, philanthropic objectives, intra-family loans, individual and family balance sheets, and executive summaries of the various entities and their specific provisions.
- In sum, we are with you in every aspect of your financial wellbeing.
Is your family prepared?
- We work with you to develop your family’s vision and identify specific values to create a meaningful family mission statement.
- Financial education is provided for your children and the young adults in your family so that they understand the process and view it as meaningful and beneficial to their future. This is custom-tailored to accommodate various ages, maturity levels, interests, and lifestyles.
- Preparing your heirs for future roles by helping them understand what wealth means to you, how the wealth was created and what visions you have for the stewardship of your legacy, is paramount in our service to you and your family. This may be related to various estate planning strategies, donor advised funds and/or family foundations.
Cloud-based technology to view your portfolio at a glance
Our Wealth management team is always available to speak on the phone or meet with you about any questions you may have. In addition, Versant wealth management firm provides you with innovative, cloud-based technology that provides you with anywhere and anytime access to your portfolio. It’s intuitive and easy to navigate. You will be especially excited about the easy access to lightning-fast and innovative technology, with quick access to customized wealth management reports that provide a clear and concise summary of your accounts, without having to weed through pages of extraneous data and analytics.
You’ll be able to see how your funds are allocated and performing, on-the-go from your computer, tablet or mobile device. If you’re a client and want to learn more about using Versant’s cloud-based portfolio view, let us know and we’ll get you started.
Healthcare Directive Storage
Immediate Access to Healthcare Directives & Emergency Medical Information
Versant has partnered with DocuBank, a service that provides medical professionals with instant access to your important medical information and documents so that your medical wishes are known and respected when it counts. In addition to medical directives (such as heath care power of attorney), DocuBank stores your emergency contact information, primary physicians, medication list, medical conditions, and allergies. DocuBank has staff on call 24/7 to get your documents to a hospital in case of an emergency.
Versant’s wealth management clients receive a discounted DocuBank membership. Click below to sign up, or to access or update your account.